Tampa and I went to the Renaissance Faire that was here in town. I hope this will be a new Lompoc tradition. It was a fantastic setting under oak trees. The weather was beautiful, but not hot. We had a great time and met quite a few interesting people. Tampa did not want to leave. We were there for about 3 1/2 hours. She loved it! She especially liked the music.
Knights in Shining Armour
A tree-climbing fairy
Singers
Ladies who gave Tampa a dragon's tear
Celtic Band
Mommy can juggle, too!
Robin Hood!



Hi Scolari family,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a great time at the Ren Faire - we've attended before, dressed as minstrels and belly dancers (Jennifer was the belly dancer), and our daughter Joey sprouted fairy wings as well!
I bet you all looked great! I would love to dress up for one. I love the clothes.
ReplyDelete